Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

sabato 12 agosto 2017

BLACK AND WHITE

A stack of 25x25mm wood panels ready to be primed. 

 My new project is in preparation for a show in September with the theme of BLACK and WHITE and so my basement studio is working out fine. It hasn't any windows. A dark studio is not my first choice of spaces to work in because I love light, I NEED light.  But I don't have much choice until the heat dies down.


Starting to play with forms and textures on panels.
All the panels have been primed and are ready.
 As I play with  Black and/White, I'm using all kinds of materials, paints, Inks, charcol, chalk, and an idea is forming in my mind.  Since this show will be then used as a collective work for another art show in the Spring, "Il Libro d'Artista",  my panels are taking on the role of pages that present the characters in a story. I'm just toying with this idea now but  it will probably continue.....



2 commenti:

Subscribe to this blog: