Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

lunedì 23 febbraio 2015

RED #4




final painting
Red #4   Oil, wax on panel    50x50cm
 
one of the first stages of the painting

This painting was a challenge for me both mentally and physically. 

Begun at the end of 2014 it has taken  months to arrive at a conclusion. I started with the paint that was left on my palette, no ideas, I didn't want to waste the paint but just wanted to cover the panel as a start.

Continuing, I had difficulty putting my head and heart into what I was doing.  Then with the new year, my flu session and other challenges caused a major block.  I was stuck, working but without a vision of what I was doing. This happens at times. Until, suddenly, reason sets in unexplainably, and the road straightens.

The path is clear.


See Blog Post:  Presenting a New Year Resolution.


















2 commenti:

Subscribe to this blog: