Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

mercoledì 30 ottobre 2013

A Flower is Born . . . FINALLY!!!!

moment of adoration!!!!
Finally  our long awaited Strelizia has come out in full and beautiful grandure. Does it look like I'm  holding on to her for dear life?  Probably. Subconsciously I probably was afraid she would disappear.
To think that there are places in the world where these plants grow like weeds (California) and are actually pulled up and thrown away!!!!

this is the ribbon put on our door announcing the"arrival"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: