Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

mercoledì 5 settembre 2012

Wonders in nature


wild pears...mini...dolcissimi...masterpiece of nature
 "For every artist worthy of this name everything in nature is beautiful, because his eyes, accepting without fear every external truth, read there, as in an open book, every interior truth"

++++
"Per ogni artista degno di questo nome tutto nella natura è bello, perchè i suoi occhi, accettando impavidamente ogni verità esteriore, vi leggono, come in un libro aperto, tutta la verità interiore."                                        
AUGUSTE RODIN (1840-1917)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: