Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

venerdì 5 ottobre 2012

Waiting it out

File:ChampaignCountyHistoricalMuseum 20080301 4271.jpg
What to do if your telephone goes mute and not only are you isolated totally from the rest of the real world but you can't even click onto your blog world? Nothing you can do really. You just have to patiently wait it out.


Wait for the telephone company to answer your desperate call and send out a technician (thank goodness for cell phones). Once technician #1 comes around to find out what the problem is you have to wait again until he makes a report to a second company, the one that actually repairs the damage. But this company only deals with problems directly concerning 1° company, ie.: external wires from the house to the telephone pole, all the rest is your problem.

Technician #2 puts in new wires from the house to the pole, (eaten by our expert company of field mice ) and puts my phones back in working order but finds two teeny weeny wires that he is convinced have short circuiting powers and decides to exclude them.

Where did these teeny weeny wires go? . . .to my computer's modem, of course!  Soooo . . .wait another few days to find an electrician who would come to the house (we live in the country) to solve a teeny weeny problem like this. Luckily we  found someone who solved the problem in minutes so I'm back on line. And, by the way, those two teeny weeny wires? Couldn't have caused a short circuit even if they wanted to. . . Boh!

During all this waiting, no telephone calls, no Internet to distract me, I've contiuned to play with my watercolors.

some "teeny weeny" proofs 

color - wet on wet


5  x 6 in. (14  x 16 cm)

5 x 6 in (14 x 16 cm)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: