Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

lunedì 29 ottobre 2012

Time Out!

dots of  Fall color
Although my time for painting is limited for the moment, I manage to snatch at even 10 minutes during the day if only to scrutinize what I've done or to add a brush stroke here and there if necessary. We are doing work on the inside of our house so I am in the midst of moving things from place to place, getting rid of all that isn't strictly necessary. For me, a professed hoarder, this is a difficult lesson  but I'm beginning to like it.  I feel pounds lighter.


The other day, however, before the rainy season started, I took time out for a walk in the garden.

The last roses of summer
our persimmon tree ablaze with red leaves

 Beautiful! Recharged my energy completely.



1 commento:

  1. Che belle foto, forse l'unico rimpianto di non avere un giardino è non vedere da vicino i cambiamenti della natura al mutare delle stagioni.

    RispondiElimina

Subscribe to this blog: