Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

mercoledì 2 gennaio 2013

New Year - New work

New work done in the past months to prepare for a show here in Florence entitled "Mescolanze - un gioco" (Mixtures - a game") which closed just two weeks ago.

Figures in Space - mixed media on paper - 38x28cm

Figures in Space - mixed media on paper - 38x28cm

L'Annuncio (The Annunciation)- mixed media on paper - 56x76cm

Figure in Space -  mixed media on paper - 56x76cm


 The next three pieces are watercolors.  Using pages from the album of technical drawings done my  husband when he was a student, I superimposed  figures and highlights using watercolor. . . I am primarily interested in the human body . . .its forms. . .its substance. . .its meaning, both literally and symbolically. . .by a true anatomical vision to a decisive abstraction.






watercolor -34x50cm

1 commento:

Subscribe to this blog: