Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

mercoledì 9 gennaio 2013

Using a Street Map

Figures in Space  - gouache on paper - 50x70cm


This photo (taken a "few" years ago during a show) shows two paintings using the  street map of the city of Kyoto as background, and, again, this was an exam of my son's. Unfortunately I don't have a more detailed photo where the lines can be clearly seen, however, it is the movement that each  background drawing proposes, whether it be a street map or the plan for a building, that dictates the position that my figure will take. They are one.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: