Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

venerdì 15 febbraio 2013

New Website



 I just finished and published my new website  and wanted to share it with you. It has been a long and tedious process but I hope it turned out well.  Would love some input. Now I can get back to the serious part of my life.... painting!!!!

http://contempoaryartist.wix.com/sylvia-b-teri

1 commento:

  1. Wow, sono sbalordita. Ecco perché non riuscivo a commentare sulla tua visita al Bargello!
    Mi piace, ma ti dirò qualcosa di più fra qualche post.

    RispondiElimina

Subscribe to this blog: