Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

venerdì 5 aprile 2013

Cold Wax Continues

#4 of cold wax canvas swatches  9x9"
Here is the last of 4 trial pieces that I am experimenting with using cold wax.  I would like to keep it in light, soft tones as you see it now but with over layers, transparent, that leave their marks on the rough spots that exist here and there. I will add more texture to achieve that, some red sand and gravel that I brought home with me from the Grand Canyon years ago.  This seems a good place for these cherished relics. But again, seeing that I am still at the experimental phase, I will just have to allow myself to be led on by the materials themselves.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: