Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

venerdì 19 aprile 2013

Finishing Touches

26" x 19"
a detail of the above photo

                                                                                                                               

I went to the studio in Florence today and worked on this larger painting, a make-over, pushing it a  little further using cold wax and a many layered-base.  I believe I've finished it for the time being, the real truth is that I'm just tired of it  so ... will let it rest and see what happens next, if anything. I will continue to experiment but will try using the wax on paper next. Am curious to see the effects of wax on various qualities of paper.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: