Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

domenica 1 dicembre 2013

Andy Warhol Show


I tried really hard to post news about my trip to Pisa with Nora, my friend, but it was absolutely against my computer's will. Pictures were not allowed inside the show so I tried to download some from various sources. Posts are more interesting if a picture accompanies the text but there was no way.  What seemed to go through disappeared at the time of publishing.  It could be the copyrites that cover these images. But, too bad.
I learned a little more about this painter.  He was never a great favorite of mine but after this show and seeing some of his  less famous works I found him very inventive, taking every image to its extreme.

 Let me just try to upload one of my favorites. A black and white, I found them the most interesting. This of Jackie is so simple but so strong. Let's see if my computer agrees.......

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: