Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

martedì 14 luglio 2015

A COOL, COOL, SHOW !!!!

my book hangng  at show in Pontremoli

It was a COOL show in sense of temperature (here we are still gasping under 100° temperatures daily). . . not in the slang sense meaning GREAT, although it was that too.       Judge for yourselves. . . . . .


entrance to the show in the undercroft of City Hall
The suggestive setting of the undercroft of City Hall, ancient stone walls, suggestive arches and niches. . . . We are 28 artists participating with a varied approach to the subject as you see  below. 











And more. . . .





Part of the undercroft still houses ancient stele found in the area but most of this important collection of sculptures, testimony of the ancient culture of this area called Lunigiana, has been moved to a new museum space in the Piangnaro Castle of Pontremoli.






I am happy to say that this will be the setting for my personal show which will be held in September.  More about that later . . .

2 commenti:

Subscribe to this blog: