Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

venerdì 3 luglio 2015

Two New Paintings


Two new paintings that will be included in my solo art show, part of  the  first place won in painting in the Pontremoli in Art competition last May.

There isn't a date yet but that's just as well because I need time to get all the details together and also to keep painting.

These new paintings  still use the spinal column as theme but with "motion" as the sub-title.Infact, they are entitled, "Connections-Motion 1 and 2, oil and wax on panel, 50x50cm.

It goes without saying that my mural project at Hotel Fontermosa fontermosa.it has been momentarily abbandoned to taken up again as soon as this wave of torrid temps leaves us. Most probably September will be the best time. The temps should be cooler.......


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: