Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

lunedì 6 luglio 2015

IL LIBRO DELL'ARTISTA.0

the open book Measuring Space 100x75cm


I will be participating in an Art Show, The Book of the Artist.0 opening on Saturday in Pontremoli, the same town that sponsored the competion in May that awarded me first prize for painting. It is a last minute thing but I had a book-painting done in the past that I decided to propose. We will be taking it up tomorrow  It is so hot here in Florence that I don't have energy for doing much, not even painting. Will  write again when things cool a little.......

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: