Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

mercoledì 14 ottobre 2015

Roaming Around . . .

 While I'm waiting to begin new work, (I've ordered new cradeled panels from a local carpenter), I've been messing around with other little projects:  the Christmas Bazaar, ( the decorations booth this year will be selling little houses for the Nativity scene so I'm making some ceramic figurines),  friends are having shows.. . and there is a fun project called Mail Art that I will be participating in just for the heck of it, no great involvement, just to play around, So. . . here is some of that. (Please excuse my pictures,  I took these with my (stupid) Phone and they are not very clear.  My camera's batteries need charging......


Figurines made with a mold


figures

 
Il bambinello  - Baby Jesus adapted from mold


Mary- made by hand


MY Friend's SHOW     Francoise Bertolini with Anna Rose

video -Anna Rose


Installation Francoise


Installation  Anna Rose


Installation  Anna Rose

Francoise

Installation  Francoise

 The MAIL ART

These are my first letters.  As I understand it is the envelope that counts as art work. Once done the letter is mailed to the organizers of the event.  If anyone can give me more or better feedback please do!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: