Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

venerdì 9 agosto 2013

Holland . . . at the Biennial


I continue my "virtual" trip to the Biennial art expo in Venice by taking a peek into the Dutch Pavilion in  the Gardens. The Dutch artist, Mark Manders, whose work runs from installations to drawing, from sculpture to videos, is featured artist in this pavilion and has entitled his exhibition "Room with Broken Sentence".  "Nothing appears  as it is and nothing is as it appears" is the statement by Manders, . . ." every realization lives in the double spectrum of an enigmatic tension and, at the same time, a strongly evocative acceptance. . ."







Part of Mark Manders' work at the Dutch Pavilion

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: