Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

venerdì 23 agosto 2013

I Knew . . .

When I posted the paintings that concluded my wax and nail series  I knew that one, "Magenta", was not at all finished. Something was missing.  So I kept it in front of me for days, turning it round and round, examining the balance, the darks and lights, the composition. There were interventions, not many, but some... and this is now the end result. (I think!)


       "Magenta"
The balance was off and therefore the composition suffered.

                                 
                                     Now back to the studio and preparations for making monotypes.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: