Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

mercoledì 29 gennaio 2014

BALANCE - THE BASE

Connections 5 - 30x30cm  12x12" Oil on canvas


Connections 5. This is the final canvas in my series on the human body. Here is the base of the figure, the support, the balance  where the anatomical forms are filiform. . . ligaments, bones, connective tissue rather than the soft curving shapes seen in the preceding pieces.


                                                                         



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: