Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

mercoledì 19 agosto 2015

-day two --Forte Belvedere show


My pictures!!!!! today bought the cable to connect to my PC and . . . VOILA'


hubbie looking out onto Boboli gardens below


the walkway that runs completely around the fort

view of Neptune's pool in Boboli




Pitti Palace in the distance

homes along the wall and in the distance Via S. Leonardo and the little church where I was married......
me there,  part of the line!

the Kaffehouse, one of the constructions in Boboli gardens, now unused.


K
Looking at Firenze!!!!!!!
These you've seen in the videos?
 









Bye for now!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: