Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

lunedì 1 luglio 2013

A Miracle on the Web.



The sun has finally come out to stay, something that has had a beautiful effect on me these  past few days. We had our first cookout meal on the terrace yesterday and today I even took the day off to drive to town( (San Casciano,).  Monday is market day.  Nothing much to buy.  I just  love to look at the people as they wander from stall to stall, trying on clothes, choosing pots of  flowers, stocking up on fruits and vegetables for  the week.  It’s the thing to do.  Some people come from as far as Florence to meet  here on Monday morning.  I needed a distraction from home and studio.  Will get back to work tomorrow. (And . . . by the way. . .  the computer is now working fine . . . shhhhhh. . . . don’t want to break the spell ! ! ! )

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: