Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

martedì 9 luglio 2013

The Right Moment

#1 rusty nails on paper (8x8")



final version rusty nails (8"x 8")

 Almost 2 months have gone by since I started out on this project.(see post "New  . . .but already rusty")  I had good intentions to continue. But, there have been various trip ups and my good intentions were strangled! Now I'm back, (I never really stopped working totally on these experimental pieces) but never could take more than a few minutes here and there to scrutenize them or to add a touch of color.
 It's not a good practise. At least not for me. You lose any train of thought you might have had, that concentrated energy that is there at the beginning.

To refresh memories, the first photo, on the left, is the image produced by the rusted nails on white paper.

The second is my finished painting as of today.  It is finished, in the sense that I won't take it any further now.  Who knows in the future.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: