Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

lunedì 1 luglio 2013

"ANIMA e CORPO" - "BODY and SOUL"




"Emerging Figures- Blue Notes"

"Emerging Figures"
 These are my two pieces in the summer collective show at the Gallery ART-ART in Impruneta. The show, “ANIMA e CORPO”, is a celebration of the arts as well as an honoring of the members of ART-ART.






The guest of honor at the show is sculptor Valentino Moradei Gabbrielli whose research is characterized by a plastic figuration. He often uses polistirolo and stucco that seem to be marble and bronze.


sculpture by Valentino Moradei Gabbrielli

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: