Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

mercoledì 10 luglio 2013

Biennale Venezia - Biannual art expo in Venice.

 A few virtual visits to the Biannual International Art Exhibition in Venice, Italy, 2013.

I'm starting with this  link (You Tube) to the interview with American artist Sarah Sze exhibiting in the  Pavillion of the United States of America.

http://youtu.be/Hxau2tgzqTw

Sarah Sze's work is carefully studied and complex. Interesting to see. About nature, modeling large amounts of information unable to be understood.  The pendulum, behavior, the desire to model information. Important to feel the intimacy in the work, alive. A work of discovery, the process of seeing.

Hope to visit the expo during the summer.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: