Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

lunedì 1 luglio 2013

Painful. . .incredibly painful ! ! ! !

I can hardly believe it took me all day to publish this last post. Unfortunatly I've converted my poor old computer that was  fast and efficient, really fast and efficient, into a slower than Moses, grumpy, ornery relic just because I am now on Wi-Fi and not on LAN.  Can't believe the difference the change has made for me. It's a struggle to put a post together, words and images.  To move from one point to the other takes at least 5 to 10 minutes. Got to straighten this out.  Even my text is jumping around. Mamma mia!! Maybe it's a
BUG. . . . Hope to see you soon,%5/)?==?^=%%$£"%&???^)%£%/&/()= HELP

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: