Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

martedì 14 agosto 2012

LA MAREMMA - TUSCANY - ETRURIA

 I needed to escape from the torrid temperatures in Florence this summer . . .welcomed a visit to my favorite hotel, Hotel Fontermosa. Sheltered by the shade of centuries-old pine trees and cooled by gentle breezes from the sea, this small, friendly hotel is in the Maremma, in the heart of Tuscany which corresponds roughly to the ancient country of Etruria, the mysterious land of the Etruscans.



A perfect starting point, from here it was easy to visit some of the most important Etruscan archeological sites found  in the area. I was inspired by the beautiful art of this ancient civilization, curious to learn more . So I began my  Etruscan Project : a series of paintings and statues that decorate the halls of the hotel.
www.fontermosa.it

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: