Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

giovedì 16 maggio 2013

Blue Notes

Blue Notes    #3 of cold wax series     9"1/2 x 7" 1/2
I am happy with this third  piece in the cold wax series. Still learning, something that most likely will never end, I saw new uses for the wax/color, sometimes thinned to transparency, sometimes thick and dense with color. I also used oil color sticks, very close kin to wax, which skimmed over the rough surface leaving traces of color depending on the pressure of my hand.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: