Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

venerdì 10 maggio 2013

Concluding the first Cold Wax Series

This was the first image of the cold wax series begun  several weeks ago. (You will be able to see the changes if you go back to earlier posts) I was able to maintain the idea I had from the beginning about keeping it soft and light thus giving movement to the figure.
Wax has helped me move away from minute detail.  The textures that can be created are exciting.  I still have far to go and will continue to experiment.


-
first trial piece        7 1/2 " x  9  1/2"    wax on canvas

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: