Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

sabato 11 maggio 2013

Second in Wax Series



This is the second of my trial pieces using cold wax.

7  1/2"  x  9 1/2"
  If  you go back to the posts done at the beginning of my experiments you may be able to see that I have completely reversed the image before continuing. I wasn't happy with the composition more than anything.  Then, finally, the images started to appear through scraping and adding color. I am learning that you have to build up your colors slowly and scrape away only when all is very dry.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: