Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

sabato 21 settembre 2013

New Monoprint and New Error


new monoprint
This is the print of the second plate where tapes of various widths and thicknesses are fixed to the plate itself to add imagery and texture. Once it was inked the plate was run through my press. But I made another mistake. . . The pressure was not strong enough.  I was used to the thickness of the previous plate and "forgot"!!! to adjust my pressure. This is interesting, but the colors are not what I had intended.  Will try again on Monday with more color and more pressure.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: