Welcome to my Blog.

Translate my Posts easily.

Welcome to my blog.

I'll be posting thoughts, photos, happenings, and other art
related information from time to time.


If English is not your most comfortable language please use
the Google translator on the right for fast translation of my Posts.

Thank you.

mercoledì 25 settembre 2013

Print #3 and the Strelizia Saga

inked plate ready for printing





 Print #3 - (plate)
 the plate was inked with etching inks
      cleaned with gauze in various areas
                 and on all four edges.







print #3





strelizia flower forming




Print # 3 -

 Note how much of the ink printed is a
 pastel.  This is because I "cut" the
 color with a transparent ink not white.







  
The Strelizia Saga . . . . .

This is today's picture of my flower to be. You can see now how it's forming at the top. Thank goodness the weather is holding out. It is still warm and sunny in Florence but the evenings are cool.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Subscribe to this blog: